In today’s unsteady economy, a conversation about divorce must include the following :
- How can we move on when our home is “under water”?
- Who is going to be responsible for the credit card bills?
- How will we pay for the children’s college educations?
- Should we consider bankruptcy and if so, when should we file?
- What is a fair amount of child support?
- Is either spouse entitled to alimony?
- Who will pay for health insurance and uninsured medical expenses?
- Is life insurance necessary?
- Does my spouse have any hidden assets?
- What about future inheritances? Are they considered marital assets?
At Patricia S. Fernandez & Associates we can provide you with the answers that you need to move forward. Call us for a consultation.
Need Family Legal Advice?
Call (978) 681-5454 or request a FREE 30 Minute Consultation through our online contact form. Visit our website to learn more. _________________________________________________________________