- What will Happen to my Children Post Divorce?
- Considering Tax Consequences in the Context of Divorce
- Interpreting the Alimony Reform Act: Surprising Developments
- Vacating the Marital Home During the Divorce
- Divorce and the Holidays
- Determining Alimony in New Hampshire
- Identifying the Immigration Consequences of Divorce
- Reasons to Obtain a Prenuptial Agreement
- Understanding the Benefits of Conciliation
- Active Duty Military Parents and Child Support
- Frequently Asked Questions about Mediation
- Grounds for Divorce in Massachusetts
- Postnuptial Agreements: When Are They Necessary?
- Divorce and Children: Responsibilities of the Parents
- Paternity: Responsibilities and Rights
Tagsactive duty Alimony Alimony Reform Act alternative dispute resolution Arbitration Assets children child support Conciliation Divorce divorce attorney divorced during the holidays divorce in massachusetts divorce lawyer down economy facebook Family Attorney North Andover MA Family Law family law attorney family law practice Google + holiday season immigration divorce Life Insurance Limited Assistance Representation linkedin marital home massachusetts divorce lawyer Mediation military military child support military parents parent responsibility paternity pat fernandez Patricia S. Fernandez & Associates postnuptial agreement prenups prenuptial agreement Qualified Domestic Relations Orders RSS Feed tax and divorce tax consequences the holidays twitter
Notice: This blog is made available by the lawyer publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. Patricia S. Fernandez, is licensed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts.
Category Archives: Prenuptial Agreements
When most people hear the word “prenup” they most likely envision a multi-millionaire marrying someone half his/her age. While this may hold true in some cases, a prenuptial agreement has become much more common for all types of couples. The … Continue reading
As pointed out in an article on Wicked Local/Daily News Transcript by Suzanne R. Sayward, planning a wedding is not always about cakes, dresses and honeymoons. Prenuptial Agreements are becoming more common as the divorce rate rises in our society. These agreements are a … Continue reading
Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreements In order to best protect your union, there are certain key issues that should be included a Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreement.