- Active Duty Military Parents and Child Support
- Frequently Asked Questions about Mediation
- Grounds for Divorce in Massachusetts
- Postnuptial Agreements: When Are They Necessary?
- Divorce and Children: Responsibilities of the Parents
- Paternity: Responsibilities and Rights
- Divorce in a Down Economy
- Conciliation: Is it Right for You?
- What Is Mediation And How Does It Work?
- 10 Things to Know About Prenuptial Agreements
- Divorce: Who’s responsible for the Mortgage?
- Massachusetts Divorce Lawyer Develops Divorce App For iPhone
- Divorce Massachusetts: Civil Unions in VT Considered Marriage in MA
- 10 Frequently Asked Divorce Questions
- Divorce Complications For Gay Marriages
Tagsactive duty Alimony Arbitration Assets children child support Conciliation Divorce divorce in massachusetts divorce lawyer down economy facebook Family Attorney North Andover MA Family Law Google + Life Insurance Limited Assistance Representation linkedin massachusetts divorce lawyer Mediation military military child support military parents parent responsibility paternity pat fernandez Patricia S. Fernandez & Associates postnuptial agreement prenups prenuptial agreement Qualified Domestic Relations Orders RSS Feed twitter
Notice: This blog is made available by the lawyer publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. Patricia S. Fernandez, is licensed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts.
Category Archives: Prenuptial Agreements
As pointed out in an article on Wicked Local/Daily News Transcript by Suzanne R. Sayward, planning a wedding is not always about cakes, dresses and honeymoons. Prenuptial Agreements are becoming more common as the divorce rate rises in our society. These agreements are a … Continue reading
Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreements In order to best protect your union, there are certain key issues that should be included a Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreement. Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if … Continue reading
Prenups With the growing amount of people living together but not being married, prenups or cohabitation agreements have become increasingly more popular. Actual contracts are being drafted by lawyers to protect each party’s assets. In a poll of divorce attorneys, … Continue reading