- Frequently Asked Questions about Mediation
- Grounds for Divorce in Massachusetts
- Postnuptial Agreements: When Are They Necessary?
- Divorce and Children: Responsibilities of the Parents
- Paternity: Responsibilities and Rights
- Divorce in a Down Economy
- Conciliation: Is it Right for You?
- What Is Mediation And How Does It Work?
- 10 Things to Know About Prenuptial Agreements
- Divorce: Who’s responsible for the Mortgage?
- Massachusetts Divorce Lawyer Develops Divorce App For iPhone
- Divorce Massachusetts: Civil Unions in VT Considered Marriage in MA
- 10 Frequently Asked Divorce Questions
- Divorce Complications For Gay Marriages
- Changing Your Estate Plan Upon Divorce
TagsAlimony Arbitration Assets children Conciliation Divorce divorce in massachusetts down economy facebook Family Attorney North Andover MA Family Law Google + Life Insurance Limited Assistance Representation linkedin massachusetts divorce lawyer Mediation parent responsibility paternity pat fernandez postnuptial agreement prenups prenuptial agreement Qualified Domestic Relations Orders RSS Feed twitter
Notice: This blog is made available by the lawyer publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. Patricia S. Fernandez, is licensed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts.
Tag Archives: Family Attorney North Andover MA
1. What happens during a Mediation? Divorcing parties work with an impartial third party or Mediator to reach an agreement on the relevant issues regarding their divorce. 2. Are we good candidates for a Mediation? If you and your spouse … Continue reading
Divorce And Mortgages Most homeowners have mortgages. Having a mortgage is a large responsibility. Add to that the complexities of a divorce and it can become more than overwhelming, complicated, and an unsettling situation. Often the question of who is … Continue reading
The Massachusetts divorce lawyers, Infinity Law Group, recently developed an iPhone and iPad app for Massachusetts divorce lawyers, mediators, judges and those representing themselves in court. This is a useful resource to calculate how long you have to pay alimony, … Continue reading