- Interpreting the Alimony Reform Act: Surprising Developments
- Vacating the Marital Home During the Divorce
- Divorce and the Holidays
- Determining Alimony in New Hampshire
- Identifying the Immigration Consequences of Divorce
- Reasons to Obtain a Prenuptial Agreement
- Understanding the Benefits of Conciliation
- Active Duty Military Parents and Child Support
- Frequently Asked Questions about Mediation
- Grounds for Divorce in Massachusetts
- Postnuptial Agreements: When Are They Necessary?
- Divorce and Children: Responsibilities of the Parents
- Paternity: Responsibilities and Rights
- Divorce in a Down Economy
- Conciliation: Is it Right for You?
Tagsactive duty Alimony Alimony Reform Act alternative dispute resolution Arbitration Assets children child support Conciliation Divorce divorce attorney divorced during the holidays divorce in massachusetts divorce lawyer down economy facebook Family Attorney North Andover MA Family Law family law attorney Google + holiday season immigration divorce Life Insurance Limited Assistance Representation linkedin marital home massachusetts divorce lawyer Mediation military military child support military parents parent responsibility paternity pat fernandez Patricia S. Fernandez & Associates postnuptial agreement prenups prenuptial agreement Qualified Domestic Relations Orders RSS Feed the holidays twitter
Notice: This blog is made available by the lawyer publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. Patricia S. Fernandez, is licensed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts.
Tag Archives: Mediation
1. What happens during a Mediation? Divorcing parties work with an impartial third party or Mediator to reach an agreement on the relevant issues regarding their divorce. 2. Are we good candidates for a Mediation? If you and your spouse … Continue reading
Mediation Mediation is a process in which two parties in dispute turn to a mutually acceptable third-party to help them find a solution — and about 70 percent of mediation interventions end with a positive result. It is a practice … Continue reading
The Massachusetts divorce lawyers, Infinity Law Group, recently developed an iPhone and iPad app for Massachusetts divorce lawyers, mediators, judges and those representing themselves in court. This is a useful resource to calculate how long you have to pay alimony, … Continue reading