Attorney Pat Fernandez is an experienced attorney and an accomplished mediator who for over 25 years has helped thousands of people and families get the peace of mind they deserve. Attorney Fernandez has been trying complex cases in the areas of divorce, modification, paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. She has been serving the needs of Massachusetts residents since 1986 and has helped families and spouses get what they deserve. If you need someone on your side with integrity and years of experience to get you the justice you deserve, then contact Attorney Pat Fernandez today.
- Identifying the Immigration Consequences of Divorce
- Reasons to Obtain a Prenuptial Agreement
- Understanding the Benefits of Conciliation
- Active Duty Military Parents and Child Support
- Frequently Asked Questions about Mediation
- Grounds for Divorce in Massachusetts
- Postnuptial Agreements: When Are They Necessary?
- Divorce and Children: Responsibilities of the Parents
- Paternity: Responsibilities and Rights
- Divorce in a Down Economy
- Conciliation: Is it Right for You?
- What Is Mediation And How Does It Work?
- 10 Things to Know About Prenuptial Agreements
- Divorce: Who’s responsible for the Mortgage?
- Massachusetts Divorce Lawyer Develops Divorce App For iPhone
Tagsactive duty Alimony alternative dispute resolution Arbitration Assets children child support Conciliation Divorce divorce attorney divorce in massachusetts divorce lawyer down economy facebook Family Attorney North Andover MA Family Law family law attorney Google + immigration divorce Life Insurance Limited Assistance Representation linkedin massachusetts divorce lawyer Mediation military military child support military parents parent responsibility paternity pat fernandez Patricia S. Fernandez & Associates postnuptial agreement prenups prenuptial agreement Qualified Domestic Relations Orders RSS Feed twitter
Notice: This blog is made available by the lawyer publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. Patricia S. Fernandez, is licensed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts.